Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:14 am

"i choose dare!!" i said smirking as my face continued to be pink.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:14 am

" alrighty! I say and lift the bottle of sake up and cheer as I chug it down
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:17 am

"haha!! yeah!!" i said as i grabbed a different bottle and chugged it down feeling the burning in my throat.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:21 am

I smirk and pour a glass of hachuko sake as I use a fire jutsu to lit the top of as it had flames I drink it
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 am

"I dare you, to call neji right now, and tell him one dirty sentence, then hang up!"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:24 am

I wait for tenten's action. As I drink the lit up sake as I finished it
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:24 am

"okay but what do you want me to say?!" i asked taking out my phone.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 am

"Doesn't matter, something dirty though" I say winking.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 am

"okay!!" i said dialing Neji's number and waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 am

I hand a glass of sake to Nika and miharu as I put a glass on a table next to tenten
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am

She takes another shot and waits
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 am

I wait also as I drink sake as I had a tint of pink on my face
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:42 am

i grab another glass a chugged it down.

i then hear Neji pick up and say hello.

"Neji!! im gonna taste your stick tonight!!" i shouted and hung up.

i started laughing the second i hung up and grabbed a whole bottle and chugged it down.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:44 am

("THE GOVERNMENT CAME AND TOOK MEH BABEH!!!" XDDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0RPH2UZL_k I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!)

She sits down finally trying to calm down and tilts her head back. Once I hear TenTen yell at Neji I flung myself forward cracking up laughing.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:44 am

I laugh as I slap a 110 dollars on the table " that was nice!" I say and laugh
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 am

i took the 110 dollars from the table and stuffed it in my bra for now.

"i know right?!" i said still laughing.

Meanwhile Neji stood frozen with the phone still on his ear surrounded by the guys with his face completely red.

all the guys froze and heard what i said through the pone and started cracking up.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 am

( LOL XD)

I take out my cell phone and call noriko as he picks up and says hello " noriko come to the bar and party with ur naughty girl." I say drunkly as he says yes cause he was concerned but to spend time with me. As I hung up my cell phone as the Dj played a song me and nika began dancing
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:55 am

"Oh so we're calling the men as reinforcments now are we?" I say as I wonder how in the world im able to handle this much alcohol, I then ask the bartender for another. "I wonder where May May is~" she then giggles hysterically from calling him that.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:57 am

i started laughing when i heard what Renya said to Noriko.

"that was awesome Renya!!" i said continuing to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 am

"Behind you." he said with a cold tone of voice, with his arms folded in disappointment. He then removes the beverage from her hand.
"When you told me you were going out, you didn't inform me that it was at a bar." he acted rather mad but a slight hint of concern.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 am

" I just want my boy here." I say and lick my lips as I drink another bottle of sake and goes tell the bouncer to put noriko ookami on the list. And tell my hellhounds not to attack noriko or neji if he comes.I then walk over to tenten " thanks tenten." I say and smile " I know he wants his naughty dark angel," I say and giggle
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 am

"well i think im gonna tell Neji to come over here!" i said texting him to come to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 am

Noriko comes walking as his name was on the list he entered. I drank a bottle of sake as he comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist " u didn't tell me u were partying this much." he said slightly concerned yet I turn around in his arms and smirk " naughty girl will b an angel for noriko but be naughty when I kiss u." I say cutely as he glares at me " I ain't falling for it!" he says as I lick his neck and nuzzle him " r u sure?" I say as I plant a kiss on his lips as he stiffens " hehe got u." I say giggling
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:11 am

i put a thumbs up behind Noriko for Renya to see.

i then see Neji come through and walk up to me with a serious look.

"what??" i asked innocently as i hid my sake bottle behind my back.

"what was that call about?!" Neji asked as his face turned red.

i giggled "well Miharu dared me so i couldn't say no!" i said smirking as i wrap my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:12 am

My eyes now shot up as I heard Mayuri's voice behind me.
"Oh my god, now I'm hearing voices in the back of my head, I really am crazy!" I scream and place my hands over my head then turn around and see him as I then remove my hands.
"I just got crazier, I don't hear him now but I see him." I then giggle and play with his blue hair messing with it.
"Hehehe, your hair is spunk-o-licious" she says in a childish tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next