Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:19 am

( weird... ^^; )

i pull out Neji's hand and just hugged him, sighing.

what's wrong?? Neji asked.

im tired. i wanna go sleep! i whined as my arms were around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Neji just sighed.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:26 am

She then looked over to Ten-Ten.
"Shall we call this party over? I think everyone's overdone the alcohol and it's like 1 in the morning, we all should be getting home." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 am

agreed!!! i shouted not moving a muscle from Neji.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 am

"But uh, why not walk home? I'm afraid to drive with drunk over here." I say pointing a finger at Mayuri and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 am

kaaay! i shouted again still not moving a muscle.

Neji just grabbed our clothes and held out my bra.

put it on! Neji ordered.

im too tired! you put it on for me! i said whining like a child.

Neji sighed and started putting my bra on me.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:41 am

Miharu had already been dressed as she got up and stretched, yawning then grabbed Mayuri by his shirt to get up as she waited for the others to get ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:51 am

after Neji was done putting my bra on i told him to put my shirt on me too.

he did as told and soon dressed himself.

Neji! carry me! im really tired! i whined like a child with open arms.

Neji sighs and bends down his back facing me.

hurry up and get on! Neji said.

kaay! i said wrapping my arms around his neck from behind and he connected his arms together behind me for me stay up on his back.

Neji then got up with me on his back and was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:54 am

(damn I should have thought of that :O)

I then look over to Mayuri.
"Yeah, ladies should be carried." she said smiling as he gave me a fowl look like 'you must be joking' as I crossed my arms until he gave in. Finally he kneeled down as I got on his back and he carried me as well.
Noriko and Reyna too followed behind with Nika and Roxas.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:00 am

( i know right?! xD haha )

As Neji continued to carry me i leaned my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:04 am

(I feel like we're at a hotel and we're getting like our luggage carried but we're the luggage. xD Idk why but that's what popped into my head lol)

As he carried her Miharu then began to fall asleep growing really tired.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:08 am

( haha well im gonna go to bed now =_= )

Neji! lets go to your place... i mumbled as i grow tired.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:18 pm

"Drop me off at home." I mumbled to Mayuri almost about to pass out from lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:30 am

"Are you sure?" he said still a little tipsy from the alcohol as he was tempted to bring her home with him instead.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 am

Neji just nodded his head and smiled as i fell asleep.

Neji continued to walk towards the Hyuuga Compound till it soon came into view.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:20 am

"Goodnight." I said to the others waving as Mayuri now took me home as I could see my house in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:06 pm

good night, Mayuri, Miharu. Neji said slightly bowed his head as he now had the Hyuuga Compound in his sight.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:26 am

"Goodnight, Ten-Ten, Neji." he now carried Miharu to her house leaving the others behind.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 am

as we soon arrived at Neji's place Neji walked in the place trying not to wake up anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:37 am

Walking inside her home, he assumed her son Kaito had been asleep though he knew the boy didn't like him due to scaring him once before. Waking him would only give the child nightmares. He wouldn't mind if the child was frightened, but knew Miharu would never let him live it down.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Neji successful entered his room without waking up anyone.

he carefully put me on his bed with him next to me.

good night Tenten. Neji whispered as he kissed my forehead as i continued to sleep.

Neji... i mumbled in my sleep as he then hugged me under his sheets and i snuggled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 am

He then lay Miharu down on her bed once reaching her room as he sat on her bed side, looking at her smiling.
"Tch, foolish girl..."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:39 am

Neji soon fell asleep afterwords and i secretly peeked my eye open to see Neji fast asleep.

i giggled as i looked at Neji's sleeping face and then really fell asleep.

(haha funny ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 am

(And what makes you say that?)

Fast asleep she had fallen, as he gazed at her as the beauty kept herself secluded within confined dreams.
"Maybe I'm just madder than you thought to love you." he chuckled, rubbing his forehead in remembrance.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:10 am

( i faked sleep xD haha )

it was now morning but Neji and i were still sound asleep.

Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 pm

He then moves the hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next