Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:04 pm

(ah don't worry it's not too much you missed, pretty much just us having a strip club ya know xD)
I then came back from the bathroom as my hair was now no longer a mess as my make up was fixed as well. I then sat next to Mayuri this time rather than on his lap, I wanted to see how long he could hold out without having me. Besides, I liked him a little wound up.
Miharu heard the last part as she noticed he was having trouble picking a dare.
She then made a suggestion.
"How about dare her to give another man a lap dance with no shirt or pants on," she gave Neji a look that would get him jealous. "And rub up against his package."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:08 pm

I hear miharu and laugh slightly at the dare but then I dragged roxas to the group as I held onto his hoodie. Even though roxas hasn't had a drink I'm going to try to get him drunk!

( oh ok XD)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm

yeah what she said. Noriko said smirking.

i smirked as Neji's jealousy soon came out and glared at Miharu.

okay! i said taking off my pants and shirt. i then started walking off to some guy who looked some what decent and who was sitting down and approached the man. i then sat on his lap and started flirting with him while rubbing against his package. i felt the guy was totally turned on and saw that Neji was giving the guy a death glare and was about to get up and kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 pm

I watch as my drunk Nika pulled me down and hugged me as she rubber against me I turned pink
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:27 pm

I giggled seeing Neji now let his anger take over as he began to stand up but i grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back down to sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 pm

I turn completely red as Nika kissed my neck as she zipped down my hoodie. I was frozen to do anything!
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 pm

i saw the man i was sitting on drank half of the bottle of liquor. not holding myself back i took the bottle of liquor from his hand and drank the rest of the bottle. i felt it burning in my throat and i loved it. i giggled and started flirting with the man even more and started rubbing his package even more. then i felt him grab my ass and my breath hitched.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Neji now couldn't refrain himself as he got up once more but Miharu kept holding him back to which point she literally shoved him back down into his seat.
"Calm down big boy." she shushed him as he was trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm

i slapped his hand away from my ass and got off of his lap. i turned to face him and gave hima small smile. a second later i punching square in the face and walked away totally pissed of that he actually grabbed my ass. i walked towards where everyone else was and sat back down.

[color=violet]okay! Neji truth or dare?[/color i asked sighing.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 pm

"Truth." he said not wanting to have some kind of dare that tenten just had.
I now rested on Mayuri's shoulder until he moved and put an arm around me scooting me close to him as I now layed my head against his torso.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:53 pm

hmmmm...? i said trying to think of what to ask him.

( i have no idea what to ask him!! ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 pm

(well im out of ideas sorry)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:51 pm

( okay i this should do ^^ )

Would you like it if i gave you a blow job again? i asked smirking at Neji.

y-yeah...Neji said looking away to hide hid flushed face.

well now its your turn i told Neji.

hmmm... Neji said trying to think of who to choose next.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 pm

(wait wait did you already do it? That confused me.)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:56 am

( yeah he pick truth and i asked if he would like it if i gave him a blow job again and he answered yeah and now its his turn ^^; )

Mayuri Truth or Dare?? Neji asked as he pulled me onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:02 am

(oh yeah, I thought it was dare sorry so I was waiting for him to do something xD)

May-chan held me close resting his head ontop of my head as he said outloud "Dare."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 am

i dare you to go up to a random girl and start making out with her for about 30 seconds. Neji said smirking at both Miharu and Mayuri.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 am

"Don't you think that's a little too rational, let alone rude?" Miharu added unable to believe he was forced to make out with someone else.
Mayuri sighed, releasing me from his hold and found the most decent looking woman he could find. Once approaching her, he tilted her chin upwards and placed a kiss upon her lips, now moving around beginning to make out with her.
"Nooooo!" I yelled as she tried to stop it but Neji held her me back this time.
Once the 30 seconds was up he then made a remark to her. "Your quite a slob." only to get a smack to his face as he walked back over and sat back down.

(xD)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:14 am

Nice one Mayuri. i said giggling.

okay your turn, Mayuri! Neji said smirking at Miharu who was glaring back at him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:20 am

Mayuri then smirked looking at me.
"Truth or dare, darling?" he asked giving a wicked smile which made my spin tingle, whichever one I chose I knew it couldn't be good.
"I guess dare..." ._.
He now smiled devilishly as if i picked the exact one he wanted me to.
"Miharu, I dare you to strip to your under garments and give me a full lap dance. 40 seconds preferred." he said.
My mouth now dropped open.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:26 am

oh my gosh! xD i then started laughing as did Neji.

have fun with that. Renya said chuckles in between words.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:34 am

"A-Are you serious?" I asked as he shook his head in approval meaning he was dead serious. I got up and began to strip once again as Mayuri outstretched his arms on the couch he was sitting on, smiling with complete and utter joy. I now began to dance around him as I got on top of him and pulled some erotic moves as I now gasped as he grabbed my ass while I did this. I then grabbed his hand and through it off and moved my finger back and forth.
"No touchy." I said winking as once the 40 seconds were up, I now stopped and got dressed, leaving the man in a state of desire.

"Okay my turn." I looked around the room.
"Reyna, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:37 am

Dare! Renya said smiling ready for anything.

( Dares are more interesting!! xD )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:55 am

"I dare you, to sit on Noriko's lap while facing him, and start fingering yourself for a whole minute! He gets to listen to you moan up close and go through the torture..."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:04 am

( haha xD )

Noriko looked wide eyed at Miharu as did Renya.

you mean i can't do anything?! Noriko asked with worry.

Renya sighed and sat on his lap facing him with a tint of red on her face. she then slowly put two fingers into her womanhood and started moving it in and out. Renya moan as her pace started to increase. Noriko tried so hard to hold himself back as he saw Renya continuing to finger herself at a rapid pace. when the minute passed Renya got off of his lap and noticed that he was completely turned on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next