Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 am

Miharu laughed seeing the torcher on the boys face.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 am

Renya giggled at the sight if Noriko turned on.

Tenten, truth or dare?? Renya asked me.

Dare!! i will never pick truth!! i said as i drank a bottle of liquor.

(you think of the dare!! >_< )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:25 am

Miharu laughed seeing the boy freak out as Mayuri whispered something into her ear as she blushed immensely.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 am

help me out here Miharu! think of a really good drae for Tenten. Renya said still trying to think of a dare.

i waited patiently for my dare.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:46 am

"Well it seems things are getting serious and were all fired up so...Ten-Ten, I dare you to ride Neji for 20 seconds and completely stop, no going any farther no matter how good it feels!"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 am

y-you mean actually having him i-inside me?! i asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 am

"you heard me right!"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 am

( oh gosh!! >////< )

i then got up as Neji unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. i then took off my pants and magenta underwear and waited for Neji. i saw that Neji was already turned on and he slowly pulled down his boxers to show his fully erected stick. i sat in Neji's lap while Neji pushed himself into me. i then felt pain and pleasure at the same time as i slowly moved up and down in his stick. i felt the pain quickly go away and i started moaning. as i quickened his pace Miharu told me that we had 10 more seconds left. i quickened the pace even more seeking release. soon i felt myself going to cum but then Miharu shouted time was up and Renya and Noriko pulled me off of Neji.

Neji and i glared at everyone for interrupting our love making.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 am

(aha omg that was so funny xD)

"Times up!" Miharu yelled as the two dragged Ten-Ten off of him even though she pleaded for more and Neji as well. She couldn't stop laughing, not at what they did but how they couldn't stand not to continue.
"Okay now your turn Ten-Ten!"

(I have a feeling your going to pick me for payback? xDD)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 am

( oh yeah!! xD )

Miharu truth or dare? and you better pick dare. i said glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 am

._. "Dare?" she squeaks.

(Ohhh were so going to hell for this xD)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 am

( i know right?! xD )

i dare you to ride Mayuri for 15 seconds. not more than 15 no matter how good it feels. i said smirking.

i then felt Neji pull me towards him and we continue doing it not caring who watches.

( haha!! xD i just had to!! xD its so freaking funny to me!! xD )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:33 am

(WARNING: THIS POST IS VERY VERY INAPPROPRIATE)

"Oh I hate you." she twitches knowing it's only 15 seconds would drive her mad. She then looked at Mayuri who oddly enough was already beginning to take off his pants. She now knew how anxious he was to get it on. She nervously now unzipped her white shorts and slipped them off as well as taking off her black thong as she propped herself up over Mayuri. Hovering over him she now was shocked as he grabbed her hips forcing her down on him as she screamed at first from the sudden pain. He now pushed up into her with each thrust as she tilted her head back from the anxiety build up. Finally 15 seconds passed faster than she'd expected as Reyna and Noriko pulled her off.
"Nuuuu!" she cried but then calmed down putting her under clothing back on in an angry manor.
It was now her turn to decide who went next.
"Noriko, truth or dare?"

(Yupp, totally going to hell for this! XD)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:42 am

Dare. its more interesting. Noriko said smiling.

(warning kinda inappropriate) ^^;

as Neji finally came i came as well. Neji and i were now panting heavily as i felt something warm enter me. when it stopped i got off and started putting my clothes back on.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:44 am

"I dare you to bang Reyna in the ass for 15 seconds! Everyone gets their turn darling." she now smirks.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:49 am

but why do i have to do it in the ass? Noriko whined like a child.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:51 am

"...Crybaby. Fine, front!"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:20 am

(WARNING INAPPROPRIATE)

Renya then got up and pulled down her pants and underwear. Noriko did the same and grabbed Renya pushing her on the couch. Noriko quickly entered her and Renya then felt pain corsing through her body. After a second of waiting Noriko quickly started moving in and out of her feeling the pleasure and felt him almost about to release. Renya moaned out loud as the pain soon turned into pleasure and she was also about to release. But then the time was up and everyone separated Renya and Noriko from their love making.

Noriko cursed at the time limit and glared at Miharu.

Noriko soon put his clothes back on as did Renya and they both glared at everyone else still mad about their interruption.

Neji, truth or Dare? Noriko asked still mad.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Miharu saw the glare and twitched.
"Dare." Neji confronted.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm

i dare you to finger Tenten for one whole minute while you pleasure yourself. No more than one minute. Noriko said smirking.

i was sitting on Neji's lap and he just grabbed my knees and spread legs apart. he took a kunai and shredded my underwear to pieces and stuck two of his fingers into me and rapidly started pumping them in and out of me. i moaned as my body started heating up and Neji unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers showing his fully erected stick. Neji then wrapped his hand around his stick and started moving up and down while moving in and out of me. As the minute passed Everyone then pulled me and Neji apart.

Neji cursed at the limited time and glare at Noriko.

Mayuri truth or dare? Neji said sighing and trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 pm

"Dare." he said
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:52 pm

i dare you to pleasure yourself completely naked. Neji said smirking.

i started laughing at the choice of dare.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm

"And for how long are we speaking?"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:01 pm

only 3 minutes no more no less. Neji said smirking.

i stared one the floor upset because Neji shredded my underwear.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:10 pm

"I'm beginning to grow tiresome of these little games." he spoke in an annoyed tone. Having no choice, he now began to remove his clothing, until fully nude, grabbing himself and began to pleasure himself for 3 entire minutes. Once the time was up, he now stopped and got dressed, now taking a seat.

"Ten-Ten, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next