Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Dare me! i said ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:30 pm

"Ten-Ten, go to some random man in this bar, and jack them off."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 pm

what?! i asked.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:36 pm

"A minute."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:37 pm

no wait what do i have to do?? i asked confused.

Neji sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 pm

"You have to give another man a hand job, basically speaking."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:51 pm

oh....... okay i said shrugging my shoulders.

(INAPPROPRIATE)

i walked up to the bar and picked a decent looking man. i just started rubbing his crotch and felt it harden in a few seconds. as it was fully erected the man unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. i wrapped my hand around it and just started moving it up and down on his stick. Neji was of course angry at the sight of me with another man and was about to go up and kill the guy but Miharu sat him back down. As the man was about to cum the minute passed i just walked away leaving him hanging. the guy was totally pissed off at me just leaving like that and was about to come and take me then and there.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:57 pm

He saw the rage in Neji's eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:59 pm

the man then grabbed my arm.

bitch! you better finish what you started! the man said pulling on my arm.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Neji had gotten up and punched the man in the face as I closed Miharu's eyes.
"Don't look dear."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:53 pm

don't you dare touch her! Neji shouted as he stood in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:05 pm

"I missed a fight didn't I!" Miharu cried out as I kept her eyes closed.
"You talk to much child."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:10 pm

she was the one who touched me first and i say that she should finish what she started. the man said.

Neji was about to punch him when i shouted stop.

i walked up to the man. he's right Neji, i should finish this. i said walking up to him.

then when it looked like i was gonna kiss him instead i punched him square in the face and he flew back hitting the wall behind him.

there i finished it. i said smiling up at Neji.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:15 pm

"I heard a punch thrown!" Miharu yelled as now with the other hand I covered her mouth and kissed at her neck.
"You need to learn to keep your mouth shut." he purred.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:17 pm

okay Miharu truth or dare?? i asked as i sat back down on Neji's lap.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:21 pm

"Her mouth is pre-occupied." he said still having his hand covering her mouth. "So I shall speak for her. She picks dare."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:27 pm

okay i dare you to make out with a random guy at the bar for 3 minutes. i said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm

"I will speak for her again. She refuses." Miharu tries to grab my hand from her mouth but it wont budge.
"hkihjgh" her voice muffles.
"What was that?" he leans in closer to her. "She says no, absolutely not. Never."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Mayuri! i said removing his hand from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Miharu was able to breath now but didn't have her eyes to use since I still covered them.
"I SAID, do I need tongue?"
"NO!" I yelled shutting her mouth again. "She's drunk, she has no idea what she's saying now. She forfeits, forfeits!"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:35 pm

yes! i said then everyone made Mayuri let go of Miharu holding him back.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:37 pm

"No! NO!" he yelled being held back as Miharu got up and found a man, beginning to make out with them. His rage drove him crazy as he struggled.
"Someone stop her!"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 pm

no. i said and everyone agreed.

As Miharu made out with the guy moving her tongue around inside his mouth. soon the guy started moving his tongue with her's and he also explored Miharu's mouth with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:42 pm

I walked into the room seeing Miharu making out with some guy in front of mayuri. My eyes widened. I walked over to Mayuri.
"what did i miss?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 pm

I dared Miharu to make out with a random guy on the bar for 3 minutes. i explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next