Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibi*

Nibi*

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 pm

You have to earn it Alucard I say to him playing with his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:34 pm

( yeah when he would ask for a hug i would be 'ehh.' and i would give him a hug anyways -_- )

Neji soon took of the shirt that Neji let me borrowed and reviled my magenta colored bra.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:38 pm

(He asked me for a hug everyday xD Like, even when he didn't need one lol. It was so funny when mr.rogers would tell him to shut up all the time cause he talked too much to us. Omg, remember that one kid I think his name was Marcus, and the chair?! Haha)

Mayuri then removed my shirt as he licked my stomach all the way up to my lips.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Alucard: I shall force you then huh?

That's what I wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:41 pm

( OMG!! that was hilarious!! xD haha xD )

As Neji's tongue continued to explore my mouth i felt him harden underneath me and i felt myself heating up.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:43 pm

('I feel pretty, and wity, and gay!' dude I hated that movie! XD lol)

He rubbed his hand now under my bra groping my as I licked his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Alucard slides his hands up my shirt again and touched me up.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 pm

( dude!! i can't believe that she actually said that though!! it was so funny xD )

Neji and i continue our passionate kiss and i would tease him by slightly rubbing up against his hard member.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:53 pm

I reach into Alucard's pants.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 pm

(I know right! Sooo freaking funny! Idk why he had to make us watch that anyways, I mean, couldn't we just watch Romeo and Juliet instead of putting us through the torture?!)

I felt him pinch at my nipple as I gasped only to be shut up by his tongue shoving itself in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:28 pm

He smiles and reached into mine.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 pm

I toy around with his tongue as we fight with one another as I now pull off his shirt, rubbing my hand across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 pm

I rip his shirt off and he does the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 pm

"Your drunk." I say pulling away from the kiss, since I wasn't entirely sober but i still had my hangover, I at least had more common sense then him at the moment.
"Just do this for me." he asked kissing at my neck knowing it was my weak spot as I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 pm

We bite each other's neck again.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:51 pm

"No. I think maybe when your sober we can. You need to get off hun." I say putting my hands on his chest and moving him off me as I sit up.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:54 pm

I push him off and put my shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:59 pm

"We did it because you were drunk, just cause I am we can't?" he said seeming irritated.
I sighed then rubbed my forehead and looked at him. "Yes well you gave in didn't you? I'm not. That's the difference." I then wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:00 pm

I need a drink I say heading for the bar.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:02 pm

I licked his face, licking his eyes once more liking the taste of his skin as I kept him clean.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:03 pm

I order a drink.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 pm

I then get up and grab his hand pulling him to the dance floor as the music plays. I put my hands on his neck as he puts his hands on my hips and we dance.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Alucard watches them dance as I drink.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:10 pm

I rub my hands across his bare chest as both our shirts were still off, as he grinned at this.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:11 pm

I continue to drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next