Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Redemption

Go down 
+3
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Redemption - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:35 am

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:03 am

(I don't blame her, you creep most people out on a daily basis >.>)

Finally the man turned around to face her as he slammed his hand against a wall of one of the houses, getting in front of her as she backed up against the wall.
"I plan to figure out everything about you...Miharu...Your different from the other ryoka I've come across...Much, different."
He got even closer looking into her eyes as he could see the fear deep down in her. He smiled deviously.
"Do I scare you, Miharu?" he knew he was sending shivers down her spine, but that was usual for a first encounter to people from him, it didn't catch him off as abnormal.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 pm

(Hey, that was mean D: You should say sorry to Gin!)

"Well obviously your freaking me out, were in an abandoned neighborhood, your telling me your going to figure me out, and your giving me this freaky smile. Obviously I'm guna freak!"
She said acting as if he was stupid and couldn't see the obvious which was right in front of him.
She then crossed her arms, looking at him with a stern frown, she refused to back down, even if it was her captain, he may be superior at the moment but not for long if she had a say.
"Also if you want to know stuff about me, how bout just ASKING instead of trying to creep me out to which point I'll be too scared to even talk!"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:56 am

(I prefer not to.)

"Your insulting me, brat. You may be new and surpass the others on your first day, but that is no excuse to talk to your captain. You need to watch that mouth of yours."
He got in closer to her knowing for sure now he was scaring her which was his plan, to get her wound up for him. Some part of him wanted to know more and discover the little aspects of her life that may not even matter, knowing everything about her was necessary.
"Asking isn't part of my handbook. But getting closer to you in particular is..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:11 pm

"I'm not a brat you ass! " she almost began to tremble in his presence, it was like a horror movie and the scenery made it perfect. Miharu clenched her fist, but her eyes widened after the last thing he said.
"What are you talking about...?" the girl was trying to let her demeanor stay strong but inside she was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:41 am

"You will be whatever I call you and live with it. But for now, I think your name should best be suited as 'Mine'...Don't you think?"
Miharu had been trying to act tough, but he could see right through her. The girl didn't play her part very well, which gave him the upper hand in this conversation. He was getting under her skin, precisely his intentions. Something kept telling him he needed this girl, yet for what reason? He needed to know, and the only way to get in an answer was to dig it out.
"Your trembling...I do scare you then. How very weak you are, but maybe your stronger in combat, as you have complained about, have you not?"
Earlier she wouldn't shut up about how she would have rather been put into a fighting division rather than using knowledge and the brain.
She was doomed to fail if she was in his division, which is why she needed to be closely under his wing, so he could help her out and get to know her more.
"You interest me to no end..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:03 am

"I don't think I like that name, I'd rather be called Miharu preferably."
She wanted to back up and get away from him but due to being up against a wall, she didn't have anywhere to go. This captain, he gave her a bad vibe from the very beginning and it freaked her out.
"Well uh, glad I interest you but I really need to go, as you can see the sun is down, it's late, and I need my sleep." she was using this as an excuse to get away from him as she quickly ducked under his arm and was behind him as she then made a run for it.
Miharu had no idea where she was going, but as she saw it, this was one real nightmare that was just too real for her to handle.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:43 am

"Not so fast girl."
The one many called a lunatic, now outstretched his arm in the direction she fled, as it extented with a rope attached, now grasping a full hand around the back of her cranium, pulling her back to him as the arm retracted until finally reconnecting with his shoulder. In seconds she was once again at his side, his hand latched to her skull as he turned her around to face him.
"I never dismissed you."
He cackled with glee, delight, intoxication. To make him go so far, she must have been simple minded in the head.
"I don't believe you need sleep at a time like this."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:51 pm

"Your a creep!" she yelled he pulled her back to him. She clawed at his hand that held onto her head but it did no good. She now growled as he turned her around to look at him in the eyes once more. Miharu was one of those people who hated to make eye contact and was forced to look away. After hearing his last words a tingle went down her spine. Was this a hit on she wondered, if so that would be creepy.
"I'm tired, let me go." tears now began to role down her eyes. "I just want to go home and get out of this nightmare!"
By this she was refering to being in this world in general, she would have rather been sent to heaven or hell after she and Raita had gotten shot that day. Which is how she wondered, why wasn't she dead?
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:09 pm

i looked at Raita after she had finished speaking and she looked about to cry suddenly i got the urge to comfort her. i stood up and nealed next to her, embracing her in a hug.
"it will be alright, your safe now." i told her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:20 pm

I felt a little better after the embrace of my captain Ichimaru Gin. I smiled then nodded taking in the information of everything being ok now.i then stood up wiping my eyes to dry them.
"do you mind if i go find Miharu?" i asked. He nodded I assumed this was because he had already gotten what he wanted out of me for the time being.I left his office and began looking around for Miharu.After a while of looking for her i heard someone yell "nightmare" from a distance and it sounded like her. i ran towards the yelling seeing her and captain Mayuri.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Sensing a disturbance in the area, the scientist noticed another coming their way. He wouldn't let her interfere on their little discussion, especially when her companion had nothing to do with them. He then looked back at Miharu after looking at Raita and smiled. Did she dare try and snatch her away from his grasp? He couldn't think, couldn't comprehend what was on her mind. Her spiritual pressure was low and degrading, no possible way could she surpass a captain of his ranking. Tch, such a low graded shinigami. But Miharu, her powers were much different and luring, not just her scent.
"You will leave now, or you shall never hear, speak, or touch Miharu ever again." he hissed, looking at the red head.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:37 pm

I looked at the man with a sting of sudden hatred but said nothing thinking of what to do, say. I looked at Miharu then back to him a few times.
"If i may speak, it would seem like your doing nothing nothing more than scaring my sister here.She doesn't do well under pressure." i began I then walked closer to Miharu taking a chance on whatever was to happen next. I knew that Miharu was not normal and hadn't been since i met her years ago.If she was placed under to much fear, Anger, Or felt the need to protect herself things would not end well for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 pm

"In what way do you mean? I've put her under tons of fear, yet I see nothing gone wrong."
He holds her head tighter now bringing the girl close to his torso and smiled.
"She will look well in a test tube once I complete my research on her. If not more..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 am

(ohhh he's sooo going to hate me for this xD)

"I'm not guna be in a test tube! I'm getting out of this freaky place and going back home!" Miharu now moved her foot in a backwards now kicking him in the groin, releasing the grip on her head now being free as she ran. Miharu then grabbed Raita, knowing she was almost about to transform if the anger got bigger.
"Let's go now before I can't control myself!" I plead, tugging on her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:22 am

I almost fell on my face when Miharu grabbed my arm and pulled on it but managed to keep control of my balance.I then began running next to her.
"Are you sure this was a good idea. I mean...you do kinda have to listen to that guy.Not that id want to." I mumbled the last part.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 am

"The girl...has...a point..." he managed to say in between breathes as he collapsed on the ground in sheer pain from her attack on his testicle's. Out of all places he could dodge an attack, he would have never seen this coming. Now getting angry he yelled out "Come back here you brat!" he cupped a hand over his private area feeling like his mind was about to explode. Once the pain ceased he now stood up and frowned.
"As your Captain I order you to come back here this instant."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:38 am

I came outside only to see the two girls running frantically away from something then i heard the yelling of the 12th captain Mayuri. I sighed and went after the girls not really wanting to know what happened but i would rather hear it from them than him.Finally seeing the girls hiding behind a wall nearby i slipped behind them unnoticed.
"May i ask what the two of you are so in a hurry to get away from, hmmm?"
I asked with my usual smile.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 am

"My captain is trying to freaking find out everything about me, in a creepy manor! Help me get a new captain!!!" I yell shaking his shoulders insanely. I didn't want to literally be like a frog and cut open just so he could find out 'more about me.' which is the term I assumed he was talking about when he said those words.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 am

I grabbed Miharu pulling her off of my captain.
"Miharu, calm down!" i said.
"you know he cant do that. you'll have to talk to the old guy about it." i told her.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 am

"Trying to replace me?" he sneered as he shunpo'd behind the two girls, Ichimaru in front of them. This was man was very unpleasant and not to his liking, not wanting him nor Raita to intervene. It was between Miharu and him only. He now placed a hand upon her shoulder.
"We shall be leaving now."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 am

I looked at the 12th captain with unease then spoke up.
"it doesn't look like she wants to go with you at this time. She asked to be taken to the head captains office about your actions." I said attempting to get her some some time away from the insane captain.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:04 am

My eyes shot open when I heard my captain speaking from behind me as my spine tingled in reaction to this. I slowly turned my head to see him looking directly at Gin as I then looked at Raita and whispered.
"I thought we got shot. I want to know why we're alive, and how we get murdered again."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:08 am

I looked at miharu then slightly smiled knowing where we were.
"Sis." i began with a whisper.
"We are dead, you remember that show we use to watch...Soul society." was all i said as i looked back at the two captains. i wondered what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 am

He now grabbed at his sword, looking directly at Ichimaru with a gleam in his eye.
"You shall not touch what is mine."
He knew how Gin enjoyed being friendly with most everyone, and he wouldn't let his mind reach hers.
"You wont influence this one to not like me. She will eventually with some thorough talking..." he gave his usual psychotic grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: