Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Redemption

Go down 
+3
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Redemption - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:43 am

I hesitantly took Gins arm with a smile my heat was getting ever so worse and i could hear my heart beating throughout my entire body. Soon we found ourselves in a field with one cherry tree on the far end. He led me there and we sat down. I tried to stay calm my head pounding i could no longer control my cloaking and soon my ears and tail could be seen to any and all eyes. I was now holding my head.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:10 am

"Is it so wrong to be close to you?" he knew he made her uncomfortable, though he couldn't help it, he was too drawn to her like a leech. He couldn't configure why he liked her, but he did, and deeply.
"I...love...you." the words escaped his mouth without him wanting them to, as he pressed his lips against hers for the second time this evening.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:40 am

I looked at Raita as she now held the sides of her head in pain. Ears and a tail where now visible they where those of a fox demon. This surprised me.I knew there was something i liked about her.I scooted over to her and held her close to me to calm her taking in her scent again.
"can i keep you?" i whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:22 am

"You-" she was cut off with a kiss to the lips. Oh god he had no idea how badly in heat she was, and he was making it totally worse. She backed up trying to get away from him, she needed to make him stop before this got out of control. Putting her hands on his chest she now pushed him off of her as she wiped her lips panting heavily. Miharu needed to get away and fast, or her hormones would drag him down with her.
"I'm not good to be around in a full moon...I get-" she didn't want to say the exact words but didn't want to tell him either, it was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:48 am

I felt Gin pull me too him slightly confused i looked at him.My heart was racing and i didn't want to say anything id regret. I had no idea how to answer this question of his. my heat was telling me to say yes but the rest of me hardly knew the guy. I suddenly found myself wanting to know why. Why was he so kind to me, why did he ask me this? I leaned twards him now pressing my lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:02 am

"Let me guess, you change?" he assumed it was sort of a fairy tail werewolf thing, due to the full moon. He wouldn't let some monster kill him and prevent him from having her. He craved her, every part of his body ached.
"As a scientist, I need to learn everything there is out there. So far, your my favorite to learn about."
He had been kicked off but he mind, the mad man would keep trying. Now standing up, he brushed himself off and looked at her.
"Do my feelings for you mean nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:09 am

I waited for an answer from Raita to my previous question but what i got instead shocked me slightly. I soon calmed and closed my eyes pulling Raita into my lap to deepen the kiss. Suddenly, i realized what was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:54 pm

"They do, but you can't force someone into liking you, it takes time to grow a relationship, let alone a friendship...Maybe if you didn't act the way you did things would have turned out better."
By what he said he must have assumed she would change into a werewolf or something, full moon, transformation, all that nonsense. It was partially true, her wolf did want to come out, but it wasn't forced out like others did during a full moon.
I then sighed and looked at him, deciding to tell him the truth, hoping he would understand.
"You shouldn't be here, because I'm in heat."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:00 pm

I had kissed Gin and not wanted to stop as i felt him deepen the kiss and pull me closer to him.Hesitantly i wrapped my arms around his neck my thoughts where running wiled. Was this ok? i wondered to myself. This felt so wrong but somehow so, rite.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 pm

As a captain, it was very wrong to try and grow affections for subordinates, but Mayuri could not help himself, he found himself to be attached and desired to her. With his long fingernail he skimmed it across the arm of the bench making a screeching noise. Hearing what she said, he knew exactly what that meant. But did he want to take advantage of that? He was after all insane as some may put it, and it was in his nature.
"How very delightful..." he then drew closer. "So am I."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 pm

I pulled away from Raitas lips then licked at my own taking in the sweet taste of her lips. Then i took my and and brushed the hair from her face. She looked terrified yet dazed at the same time. I only smiled.
"My dear Raita, are you in heat?" I asked her finally feeling myself growing more attached to the girl with each passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Hearing these words frightened her. He was in heat too? But how? She thought it was only Raita and her who got in heat during the full moon, unless he was this way because she turned him on. Oh god. She shook her head getting the dirty thoughts out of her mind. This was wrong. She then looked up at him as he got closer. Miharu quickly pushed him away once more and began to run down the sandy lining of the water as her reflection shinned off the ripples of the river.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:18 pm

My eyes widened towards Gin as he asked this question. I wondered how on earth he could possibly have known this about me. I stood up breathing hard but only found myself falling back to the ground from dizzy-ness.
"h-how do you know that?" I asked him now slightly frightened. Had he been stalking me. No, that couldn't be it or he would have known more about me.My fox ears twitched as i scooted away from him blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 pm

This girl, she was breath taking, especially her appearance as she ran down the edges of the water while the moons reflection shinned on her soft skin. He knew she was a treasure he had to have. As the girl fled Mayuri now chased after her. Once reaching the girl he turned her around, gripping her in a tight hug. How much he hated to reveal his feelings but for her, he would make an exception.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:30 pm

I was now standing looking down at Raita i slightly frowned now seeing the girl afraid of me. I walked closer to her but she only continues scooting away from me. Finally i had her against a tree. I leaned in close to her taking her chin in my hand.
"shh, your not the only fox demon here sweet thing." I whispered. I could see the shock in her eyes as i reveled my ears and tail to her. I then kissed her again gently.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:51 pm

As Miharu had ran she was now caught and turned around being hugged by him as she knew she didn't want to be alone anymore, but also why did he like her so much? She wasn't one bit of special, she was a monster in the making. No one would want that. But he too seemed kind of like her, no one really likes him. Thinking this she now felt bad for him and wondered, should she give in to him?
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:20 pm

I was surprised, no, highly surprised by the fact that he too was a fox demon. And then his lips hit mine once more. I blushed and the heat once again overwhelmed me again and i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:30 pm

He then picked her up gently, laying her on the soft sand as he got on top of her and smiled deviously. He wouldn't allow her to stop him, he wanted her and that's all he knew. Her body being underneath him only made his heat grow.
"I want you for myself...Mihar."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 pm

I felt Raita deepen the kiss again and wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 pm

"This is wrong...Your my captain." she liked him in some kind of odd way. There wasn't much to like about it him besides the evil attitude and his true self, but that was it.
I then looked away laying my head on the sand overlooking the water, I hated making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm

I continued to kiss Gin scooting closer to him until i couldnt anymore. I broke the kiss and looked down at him.
"is this even ok?" I asked him knowing there had to be some kind of rule about captains and their subordinates. I was looking at him with great desire trying to hold myself back from him but i could now smell his scent almost as strong as he could mine.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 pm

"It's not allowed...That's why I plan to keep it a secret."
He grabbed the girls chin, making her look into his eyes forcing eye contact, and pressed hard down on her lips. He wasn't planning on letting her get away.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:23 pm

I looked down at Raita smiling.
Nope, its not aloud...but who has to know?" I asked giving her a sly grin. I then nuzzled my nose into her neck and hair as i held her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Before she could say anything his lips crashed with hers again. He had to been an idiot to not listen to her and just going along with it. Did he not know the consequences? Let alone she knew absolutely nothing about him besides his name!
This was all a bad nightmare...
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I half way closed my eyes feeling his warm breath on the nape of my neck. I wasn't a real fan of secret relationships. I sighed and closed my eyes still holding on to the male fox demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: