Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Redemption

Go down 
+3
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Redemption - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:26 am

I only smiled at Mayuri from where i stood.
"tsk tsk...Mayuri. I am not taking anything of yours. In fact i dont think the lady belongs to anyone. I am simply doing as she asked." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:42 am

"I'm not your property! And I don't like you so stop trying to get me to cause I'm not going to, at least if you keep treating me rudely like that!"
She said pushing his hand away and off of her as she growled, her eyes beginning to turn red from anger.
"Don't, touch me." she then looked back at Gin.
"We're leaving to the head, now."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:47 am

My eyes began to widen at her actions, at her eye color.
"shit!" was the only word i said when i glared at Captain Mayuri.
"We should go....NOW!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 am

He saw her eyes change color and wondered why. She was absolutely fascinating, he needed to learn more about her. He now set his motives on staying to find out what was going to happen. His smile now faded, as he saw Raita and Ichimaru attempt to flee. This intrigued him. For some odd reason her scent now became stronger, again, luring him in, the delightful aroma of Vanilla.
"I assure you, I'm very gentle with the ladies, and I have already stated my terms on you becoming a research subject. Wont you accompany me back to the Division, Miharu?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 am

I stood there now watching as Raita began to freak out about Miharu. I wondered what was going on now. But for some reason by their reactions i knew it probably wasn't good.
"Mayuri, i really do think you should leave it be now...' I said feeling Miharus spiritual pressure enhance into something different.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 am

"I said, no..." she growled as her eyes now became black, her pupils remaining red as her nails outgrew into claws, her normal ears sprouting into normal ears with hair at the end, black scythe marks under her eyes. Miharu's demon was beginning to take over, and he wasn't so smart as she expected from him. Her voice became more demonic as she laughed sinisterly. (In the evil way Light Yagami laughs when he dies xD)
She now tightened her fists.
"Raita, Gin, run, I don't want you to see me rip out his organs...Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:20 am

I closed my eyes the suddenly opened them quickly leaning forward and yelling.
"MIHARU, NO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CHANGE!" I then pulled out a syringe full of a bluish liquid.
"please Miharu, calm down...DONT DO THIS AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 am

"You look demonic and, different. What are you?"
He knew that she was different from the start, but not this kind of different. What species was she? By her appearance she looked to be some type of animal with fur. A bear? No, bears were much larger, and their ears weren't that shape. Although, her body smelled of dog. Wolf, it hit him.
"Are you a wolf demon?" he finally asked edging closer now interested, also seeing a tail sprout from her backside. Hearing her speak of him getting his organs ripped out, well now that would not happen if he had a say. Simply ignoring the insult, he only fixated his intentions on furthering his research.
"If only I had a note pad on me. I would be able to write these details down."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:34 am

I continued to watch the scene before me. I too was quite intrigued in what was happening. it was, different.I looked over to Raita.
"Whats going on, exactly?" i asked now gripping my sword so i could use it if i needed.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:40 am

"I am a wolf demon, as expected from a scientist to automatically notice. Yet, your too slow!"
With rage she now attacked him as she leaped onto him as they both fell onto the ground, as she was trying to bite his face with her large canine incisors. She knew Raita had the antidote with her, but she didn't need it, she was too busy on killing this guy for treating her like shit.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 am

I Stood there watching. I waited for the chosen moment i knew the guy had been a jerk but i couldn't let her kill him. It would cause more grief than the two of us needed rite now.I held the antidote with me still.
"Captain Ichimaru, you should go. I can't i am the only one who can stop her if it is needed." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 am

Now being attacked the man had fallen onto his back with a bunch of razor sharp teeth trying to be bitten through his face as he automatically held his hand on her shoulders pushing her back from him and away. Finally he knew he couldn't push her off without harming the girl, while thinking in his mind 'Why should I care if she gets hurt?' yet he didn't want her to. These thoughts scattered across his mind while at the same time dealing with it. Without hesitation he now rolled her over towards his right, now on top of her holding her shoulders down.
"Excellent...Your very, interesting indeed..."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 am

I still held my hand on my sword.
"Im, not going to leave you here alone...Raita."I said. I didn't know why exactly but this girl,Raita was special to me. I wasnt going to let her get hurt at least not as long as i was standing.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 am

"Get off me!!!" she now screamed. She could feel her inner demon trying to dig it's way out, and he was very angry at that. She didn't want him to take control, but her restraint over him wasn't as good as she hoped. Her inner demon was catastrophic and chaotic. Tears began to fled down her eyes as her voice was heard over her demons yelling.
"Make it stop Raita." she pleaded, knowing this was the only words she could get in before she completly transforms into her wolf.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 am

I frowned watching this it made me want to cry slightly but i knew what had to be done.I ran over to the two of them Kicking Mayuri off of her to get him far enough away then stabbed my friend and sister with the needle infecting the antidote into her. I then stood up panting.I looked down at Miharu.
"you should be okay now...STOP DOING THAT!" I yelled the last part unhappy that this had happened again
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 am

"Nn." he winced as he got kicked off letting go of his grip as he now landed a few feet away from the two, witnessing the injection. For some reason guilt overwhelmed him, it must have been his fault she had changed to begin with. He mumbled a few words under his breathe, now standing up.
"I...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:28 am

I looked over at Captain Mayuri appalled at the words i witnessed coming from him. I then looked over at Raita and the other girl Miharu. Letting go of my sword i walked over to them once more smiling like i always did.
"is, everything alright now?" I asked, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 am

Miharu hadn't heard the last part he said, as her hearing had gone deaf, but she still sat up and gripped her head. I then stood up, looked at Raita once, then began to walk off back to my division to my room where I could simply pass out and hope to forget that all this happened.
"Goodnight." was all I said while I walked away.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:41 am

I stood there watching Miharu walk off until she dissapeared into the distance. I then walked over to Mayuri and slapped him without warning.
"I hope you enjoyed you little experiment...do you have any idea what COULD have happened!??" I yelled at him not caring how sorry he was or who he was. He had stepped on my wrong nerve and messed with a person whom i cared for. I stood there still silent.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Receiving a smack to the face, Mayuri frowned as a red mark was left on his cheek. She was right, more could have happened if Raita hadn't stopped Miharu. An urge within his core told him to chase after her, ignore this one, but why? He had no feelings for anyone, why show itself?
Mayuri then ignored her insult and shunpo'd in front of Miharu as she bumped into him. The second she looked up, he brought his face down to hers and landed a soft kiss upon her lips.
"Mine."
He then shunpo'd once more, disappearing from the scene back to his lab.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:47 pm

I stood next to Raita now surprised by how she handled Mayuri and the fact he had done nothing to her for doing it. I looked at Raita in silence at first then hugged her.
"Calm down, Get some rest." i said.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Miharu's eyes widened as he had done this. She would have never have seen that coming as she now stood frozen in her spot as he disappeared. Miharu was basically paralyzed in her spot.
"Did he just...?" she then shook her head in disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm

I stood there in my captains arms. I didn't know what to do. I was still angry but i supposed there was nothing more i could do now. I sighed stepping backwards from Gin, then nodded.
"i, suppose..." was all i said in a sat tone. I began heading back towards my room but instead found, myself at the 12th sector. At first i asked myself why i came her but then realized i felt the need to apologize. I sighed, then grumbled at my emotions.
"here goes i suppose." I walked into the labs fascinated by many of the things i saw.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Mayuri had been in his bedroom, as he couldn't get the girl off his mind. The actions he had done, he asked if he regretted them or was proud, he couldn't figure it out. As a scientist, this was one theory he was having great troubles with. If it was a mathematical problem, surely he could easily pass it over with a breeze, but this was much more complicated.
The man now sat on the edge of his bed, arms folded while registering his thoughts wisely.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:20 pm

I headed back towards my sector i had many things i needed to do. I sat in my chair at my desk but found it difficult to concentrate. My thoughts kept going back to Raita. I found it odd that out off all my other subordinates why did i like this one so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: