Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Redemption

Go down 
+3
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Redemption - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Miharu had finally made it back to her bedroom in sector 12 as she closed the door and crashed onto her bed, the pillow on her face as she was crying. A new life, a new chance to start over, and she was already ruining it with her demonic powers. She knew for a fact she in the bleach world, and that everyone here was different from her and Raita.
"I'm not going to fit in." was all she could think.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm

I countinued walking around in the labs looking for the creepy scientist captain. I stopped seeing a girl with a braid holding some papers and stopped her.
"hey, do you know where the captain of this squad is...i need to say something to him" i said.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:37 pm

He heard talking outside his door in what sounded to be the voices of Nemu and Raita. Getting up from his bed he now opened the door to see her, leaning against the framing.
"I'm right here," he still had his arms folded. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 pm

" captain sir I brought you the papers." I say
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 pm

I continued sitting in my chair and leaned back placing my hands over my face and slowly moving them downward at this time i was not smiling.I decided to go fine Raita and spend more time with the girl.I went to where her room was and knocked but there was no answer. I then opened the door to an empty room. I wandered now. where was she?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 pm

"This freaking sucks." I said now wiping a tear away from my eye as I now layed on my bed facing upwards instead of my pillow on my face. I then turned onto my side and sighed.
"Did he really mean he was sorry?" I wondered to myself. He didn't seem too sorry, I mean even though I kept telling him to stop he didn't after he said that. Ugh, I was so upset I didn't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:18 pm

I hold the papers for mayuri
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:24 pm

I looked at the 12th captain then looked away for a moment thinking on how to say what i wanted to.I then sighed..looking back at him.
"I...wanted to apologize For slapping you. It..was out of line."
I finished looking away from him. I didn't know exactly what to do next. I turned and began to walk away now that i had finished what i had come for.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:26 pm

(by the way Nemu...this is a private RP in which you don't belong so if you dont mine ill ask you nicely this time to take your leave.)
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 pm

( alright srri^^ my apologies)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Mayuri takes the papers out of her hand and waves her to leave so Raita and him may talk. Now as she apologizes he frowns, not sure of what to make of this.
"Your apologizing for something I did? How senseless. You shouldn't be apologizing." he then noticed her walking away, as he headed back into his room.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:41 pm

I went outside wondering if perhaps she went to go see her friend.So i made my way to sector 12
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 pm

Miharu not sat up from her bed, she decided she would go outside and get some fresh air. She felt too claustrophobic in this room and usually fresh air calmed her down. Now exiting her room almost everyone was asleep and no one was out and about as she headed to the exit of her sector.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:51 pm

I stood near the exit of sector 12 not wanting to head back yet.
"tch, i wasn't apologizing for what you did." i mumbled finally at Mayuris comment. I looked up at the moon and smiled it always calmed me to look up into the night sky. The moon was full and i could feel a light breeze blow on my face. I closed my eyes for a moment and breathed in deeply. Then i reopened them seeing Gin approaching from one direction and Miharu from the other.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 am

He heard doors open from both sides of the hall, looking at both, he saw Gin on one side enter the division heading this way, while Miharu was on the other heading towards the exit. He didn't really care to stick around with Raita or Gin. He decided to get to show her more of his true self, as he walked back into his bedroom to remove his hat and make up.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 am

I walked into the 12th division immediately spotting Raita and smiled.
"Hello there Raita. I thought you were going to go rest?" I asked her now stopping as i reached her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 am

Miharu now made it outside as she looked up and saw it was a full moon as her body was beginning to become very hot. She now walked very far away from the division as she found what looked to be a lake with sand. She now found a bench near the water as she sat down on it, looking the water over as she also starred up at the black sky, the only light being the moon.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 am

I was going to talk to Miharu but Gin came and talked to me first distracting me. i looked at Gin for a moment then back to where Miharu was but she was gone. I sighed and looked back at Gin once more.
"umm, yeah I just needed some air was all. Im sorry." I said. Suddenly i began to feel uneasy and warm. I knew what it was but i knew this was a terrible time for it to happen. I was in heat.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:52 am

The makeup and mask was now removed from his face as his sapphire hair was now out and over his ears-if he had ears-being replaced with sensors instead. He still wore his black kimono on, but did wear his captain's haori over it in case people questioned who he was, unless no one was out and about. He now exited his room in a fast manor, hoping Raita and Gin didn't see his true face as he walked down the hall to go look for Miharu.
Once exiting the building, her spiritual presence was low but it was there and he could easily track her down. Walking for 10 minutes prior, he came across a lake near the middle of 11th and 12th division, as he walked behind her as she sat.
Not sure what to do, he now took a seat beside her without asking and looked up at the moon with her. He assumed she wouldn't recognize him for now.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:26 am

I stood a moment and smiled at the girl.
"its alright,." i told her. I too then looked up at the sky then back at her. I noticed how the light of the moon complimented her face as her skin glowed and made her eyes as she stared into the sky gleam like stars. I could only smile and open my eyes just the slightest bit to get a better look.
"would you like to accompany me on a walk Raita?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:42 am

I noticed a man sit next to me, he was in a white haori so he must have been one of the captains. By his appearance he was very handsome. But I was kind of glad to escape Mayuri's words, unless this was him? Naw. It couldn't be right? No way, ha! Miharu then laughed just thinking this, but it was a bad idea that this dude showed up while Miharu was in heat.
She then scooted away a little.
"Sorry. but I kinda want to be alone right now." she said hoping to convince him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 am

I looked over at my captain and smiled a little. I would have usually agreed to this, he was really nice to me but at this moment it was probably a bad idea But even still i didn't want to admit that i was a demon. I usually kept myself in human form my ears and tail concealed with in me..
"ok." i finally decided to say now looking directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 am

"Miharu, calm down." he then looked to his side to see her scooting away from him which made him feel un-liked. He then scooted closer, putting a hand behind her on the arm of the bench to hold her in place.
"I don't know why, but I'm infatuated with you. And the fact that you wont let me get close to you, only makes me want to be closer and know every aspect about you..."
He then leaned into her face, taking in her smell and grinned.
"You smell...delicious."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 am

Raita had agreed to accompany me on my evening walk which made me unusually happy. I walked closer to her taking in a scent which overwhelmed me. I suddenly felt the erg to take her in my arms and keep her forever.
"shall we then?" I asked holding out my arm for her to take. I wasn't usually this nice but for her...i couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:28 am

"Your Mayuri." I looked at him a little mad he didn't tell me from the start it was him, but yet he looked much different without all that stuff on his face, and his hair really did compliment his golden eyes. Plus she knew it was him right away when he held me in place like he did before only earlier. She now gritted her teeth.
"It's a really, bad idea to be with me right now..." she didn't want to tell him why, it was cause she was in heat due to the full moon. And another sex being around her besides woman, that was a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: